ZANE TRACE HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATESScholarships Offered from the Chillicothe-Ross Community Foundation
Scholarships Offered from the Chillicothe-Ross Community Foundation
Available Scholarships for 2018
Deadline for all applications is March 23, 2018. Applications are organized by high school and available by downloading from this page or from your High School Guidance Counselor. Completed applications can be turned in to your High School Guidance Counselor or mailed or delivered to:
Chillicothe-Ross Community Foundation
45 E Main St
Chillicothe, Ohio 45601
Scholarships Available for Zane Trace High School Graduates
Roy A. Congrove Memorial Fund
Honoring the memory of Mr. Roy A. Congrove, a basketball coach and mentor to Zane Trace High School students, annually scholarships are awarded to Zane Trace graduates.
Guidelines for Application
- Applicants must be a graduate of Zane Trace High School, Chillicothe, Ohio.
- Applicants must provide a one page autobiography (250 words or more) describing themselves, interests, hobbies, and goals.
- Applicants must provide an information sheet that should include activities in which the applicant has engaged in during high school years (class officer, music organizations, athletics, publications, etc.) and organized out-of-school activities (4-H Club, scouting, church organizations, etc.). Information sheet should also include any awards or honors received.
- Applicant shall provide transcripts from Zane Trace High School.
- Scholarship funds may be used at any accredited college or trade school and may be used for books, tuition or room and board.
- Roy A Congrove was high school basketball coach and preference will be student athletes.