Unrestricted FundsCHILLICOTHE-ROSS COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
Addressing ever-changing community needs
What are they?
Unrestricted funds allow you to support community priorities that have been identified by the trustees of CRCF and that are supported through the Foundation’s grants programs. This gives you the opportunity to benefit from our staff’s knowledge of emerging community needs and the groups working on them, now and in the future.
- Unrestricted funds give the Foundation the greatest latitude to apply charitable resources where they are needed most.
- You do not need to be involved in recommending specific grants.
- Grants can be made in the name of the fund you establish—or they can be made anonymously.
- CRCF can accept donations of almost any asset, including cash, stock, and real estate. And you can give now or later, through your estate.
- You can choose your own investment strategy from among the investment pools offered by CRCF.
- The fund may be established as an endowment (ensuring that grants are made in perpetuity) or as an expendable fund (which enables you to make grants of any size at any time).
How to get started
Discuss an unrestricted fund with your financial advisor or call us.
Help us learn more about you and your interests.
CRCF will customize a fund agreement for you.
Make an initial contribution.