Scholarship FundsCHILLICOTHE-ROSS COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
Giving the Gift of Education
What are they?
Scholarship funds are a wonderful way to give people the opportunity to continue their education—with a focus of the donor’s choice. Scholarships can support students who are graduating from a particular school, attending a particular school, or studying a specific subject. Or, donors can choose to support the general scholarship fund assisting students throughout our region.
- We can help you design scholarship criteria.
- Scholarships can be established in honor or in memory of a loved one, or named for yourself and/or your family.
- You will make a permanent impact on the lives of the recipients, who in turn are likely to continue the tradition of helping others when they get older.
- You can provide funding now or plan a gift from your estate.
- Starting a scholarship fund is easy. And, we take care of all the administrative details.
- The fund may be established as an endowment (ensuring that scholarships are awarded in perpetuity) or as an expendable fund (which enables you to make awards from your fund of any size at any time).